Event Health & Safety
From a small carnival fete to festivals and parades, Wessex Safety Services Consultancy provides tailored, independent, health and safety advice for a wide variety of events. Whereas Health & Safety is seen by many as an obstacle to creativity, we pride ourselves on our practical, pragmatic, cost effective and sensible approach to Health and Safety management particularly in the events industry – ensuring that your event goes ahead safely while losing none of its energy, spark and zeal.
We are specialists and experienced in all aspects of the event industry including venues, promoters, specialist suppliers and local authority licensing departments.
Our specific services include:
• Event safety •General health and safety advice
• Hazard analysis/risk assessment/ audits •Safety management systems
• Compliance and competence review and assessment •Event safety co-ordination
• Licensing •Site/venue design
• Risk assessments including fire risk assessments •Contractor management
• Crisis Management and Emergency planning • Crowd management systems
• Traffic management • Advice on updating safety documentation
• Site design training and assessment • Noise control and sound system design
• Sustainability audits • Event safety management training